We present the two devices capable of exponentially increasing patient safety.
HemoCod® Banda is the most effective identification system for transfusion. It is the transfusional safety bracelet that identifies, under the same code, patient, pretransfusional sample and laboratory aliquots.
Guardian®, the new ally of haemovigilance
The Guardian® A new level of security for the blood transfusion process. A physical block on blood components that is released only in the presence of the indicated recipient and under the appropriate condition parameters.
DISCOVER THE GUARDIAN CHARACTERISTICS
- Safety system functions by a physical block of blood components.
- Ensures the realization of the electronic crosscheck between the recipient and the product at patient bedside.
- Control in real time. The system notifies the transfusion service in case of an erroneous identification.
- Temperature control. From unit issuance to unlocking the device.
- Blocking transfusion in cases of blood temperature parameter breach, exposure and/or unsafe times.
- Statistics of time and temperatures, by product and service.
- Compatible with RFID/NFC transfusion safety systems.